Spring Valley Station 7/28/09

Nice.

Interesting that it's not a (MTA) cab car, but i guess (NJT) is just acting on availability of cab cars vs strictly (MTA) stuff on the :pvl: and :mb:.

I know the cars go through scheduled wheel machine visits at (usually) hoboken, so mabey they simply had a bunch of (MTA) equipment go through at a time or something vs be in service. Who knows. :cool:

- A

Nice!

Thanks

cool pic

Thanks

Nice.

Interesting that it's not a (MTA) cab car, but i guess (NJT) is just acting on availability of cab cars vs strictly (MTA) stuff on the :pvl: and :mb:.

I know the cars go through scheduled wheel machine visits at (usually) hoboken, so mabey they simply had a bunch of (MTA) equipment go through at a time or something vs be in service. Who knows. :cool:

- A

The whole train was all NJT Comets, strange usually like the end car is owned by MNRR.

awsome pic! Now i need to get near a grade crossing for hot shot, even tho saftey is at risk sometimes but looks gd. Been near the NJT Light Rail versions, seems kool!

Thanks

The (MTA)CV's can be found on any train out of Hoboken as long as its not heading down the Coastline or an electric set. That's not to say they cannot make apperances there but it is very rare to say the least.

I saw several on a long branch train 2 weeks ago. Needless to say i was a bit surprised.

- A

• 4 weeks later...

Archived