1568 in MTA livery now

JohnQPine

It will be weird; like Nassau as a sixth boro. Imagine if they changed all the traffic lights and poles, lampposts and street signs to NYC style. Then it would be like NYC did annex all of the original Queens County after all!

I still think they should have stuck with the blue and orange for the LI operation.

The bus looks repainted too me.....I think if it was stripe the blue would not be that dark.....like cp depot when they just put blue on them it was like a lighter blue...but when they. Repaint the full bus its a darker bus......I think lib will repaint most of them .......then just but some blue tape on da rest and put a (MTA) logo on it and say that was easy

That bus was repainted. 193 was retaped and you can tell. If you look at all buses that were taped, including the CP, JFK buses and the one LIB they are all a lighter blue.

.............no sorry....I belive this was repainted not tape....repainted buses are darker ....and wat I've seen 193 is a dark blue ....and like I said before.....there not gonna repaint all they will do a few at first .....then just put so stripes on it in call it a day

The bus looks repainted too me.....I think if it was stripe the blue would not be that dark.....like cp depot when they just put blue on them it was like a lighter blue...but when they. Repaint the full bus its a darker bus......I think lib will repaint most of them .......then just but some blue tape on da rest and put a (MTA) logo on it and say that was easy

I stand corrected---I saw and shot it up close and personal---it's repainted EXCEPT for the roofline. On the N6 Limited:

th_1568-F.jpg th_1568-R.jpg

193 (later 1456 before being scrapped) was retaped.

You may get a chance to see what it looks out when the Bee-Line O5s in the 400 series arrive at MTA Bus (being sold).

I hope the (MTA) keeps the black paint around the windows it looks better that way, but I doubt the (MTA) will because they're trying to cut down on expenses.

I hope they keep the chrome wheels as well.

Nice pics. with blue stripe like those NYC Buses. Just imagine the Westchester County Bee Line is part of the (MTA).

Actually I'd rather they leave Bee-Line alone, they have quite a fine operation there. Bee-Line keeps their buses in better shape than (MTA)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived