Some Recent Greyhound and Trailways

Ken S.

I went to the Port Authority today to check out the new Prevosts. About time Greyhound made the move to digital signs!

I saw a Carolina Trailways, and was surprised. I thought they were doing away with that franchise (the route to New york hasn't run to Carolina in years. Four years ago, I saw a bunch of the 85000's parked at Salisbury that had been painted as Greyhound, and then more recently, thought I heard it was being discontinued).

Surprised the MC12's are still around, especially for Carolina. I'm sure these are the later ones with the Series 50, right? 3001 was parked there.

I went to the Port Authority today to check out the new Prevosts. About time Greyhound made the move to digital signs!

I saw a Carolina Trailways, and was surprised. I thought they were doing away with that franchise (the route to New york hasn't run to Carolina in years. Four years ago, I saw a bunch of the 85000's parked at Salisbury that had been painted as Greyhound, and then more recently, thought I heard it was being discontinued).

Surprised the MC12's are still around, especially for Carolina. I'm sure these are the later ones with the Series 50, right? 3001 was parked there.

Greyhound may not have repainted all of Carolina's buses yet (look how long it took for the PBLs to be all white with a blue stripe). That MC-12 caught me by surprise also.

Two pics of Carolina in NYC.

CATR85639.jpg

CATR85789.jpg

Nice to see those old coaches still running. :)

- A

Nice pix of the Coaches, looks like some of the old fellas are still rolling on the road, :)!

Thank you. Here's another soon to be gone paint scheme.

Vermont40195.jpg

I caught this one near the PABT.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived