Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trainspotter

Mike Nugent's overtime field goal leads Jets past Steelers, 19-16

Mike Nugent's overtime field goal leads Jets past Steelers, 19-16

It was like a belated Halloween bash thrown by M. Night Shyamalan - surreal. The Jets, in their own house, came disguised as the Steelers. The Steelers' fans crashed the party, turning the stadium into the Meadowlands on the Monongahela.

"That kind of ticked us off a little bit," safety Kerry Rhodes said, referring to Black-and-Gold, Terrible-Towel-waving fans who appeared to outnumber the Jets' faithful. "I thought we were at a neutral site, somewhere between New York and Pittsburgh."

Full story: NY Daily News icon_offsite.png - November 19, 2007

I'm mainly a Giants fan but I was happy for Kellen Clemens and the New York Jets last night. A great upset at Giants stadium that was 70% Steelers fans. Clemens is the future of the franchise. We can all say good bye to Chad Pennington.

W00 H00! Yay! The Jets finally won. yippee

BUT, I'm not a Jets fan......:P

No wonder Dean of students at my school Black L was happy today and in the best of moods on a monday.....

W00 H00! Yay! The Jets finally won. yippee

BUT, I'm not a Jets fan......:P

No wonder Dean of students at my school Black L was happy today and in the best of moods on a monday.....

Just please don't hate on my Jets. They need love right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.