Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LRG

Exactly how many Slants are left?

4162-4163 are at East New York as school cars. 4442-4443 are at Concourse. 4280-4281 are being preserved for the museum. Shouldn't the school cars be added to the datasheet as preserved, as well as on Wikipedia?

4162-4163 are at East New York as school cars. 4442-4443 are at Concourse. 4280-4281 are being preserved for the museum. Shouldn't the school cars be added to the datasheet as preserved, as well as on Wikipedia?

The school cars serve a different purpose than being put on display at the musuem. Therefore, I will discuss this with Kris. There should be another category called "Work Cars", as this could encompass all non-revenue cars that are not being displayed and are working, such as school cars or garbage cars.

4392 / 4393 School Car at Rockaway Park-Beach 116 St

We should list these as preserved cars on the Wikipedia page then, as well as any other car class that is not used by the museum.

All I know that 4280-81 is being worked on, There is a Pair at the Jamaica yard also as a school car ( I don't know the Number) but 207th is trying to get that pair so they can have another museum pair and replace that school car with another pair of retired subway car.