Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

R46 F train stalls+video and railfan

NYtransit

Hmm...wonder what caused that. Looked from the video like the train had dumped and wouldn't charge back up again, and he was investigating the trip cocks to see if he'd hit any debris. Brake pipe rupture?

"Call the RCI"

If it did not charge, it could have been a pulled cord. Once you check for that then see what control says.

Also, trains could not have used the express tracks to bypass the stalled train since the only cross over back to the local from the express tracks is at 4th Ave and it is OOS. Plus they have flags and trips on both express tracks just south of Ditmas. The only other thing to do would be send a few trains over the (D) to West 4th.

If it did not charge, it could have been a pulled cord. Once you check for that then see what control says.

True. Impossible to tell though since you can't see how long the train was stalled or if he'd already walked thru the train. Hope that wasn't DD's train...

True. Impossible to tell though since you can't see how long the train was stalled or if he'd already walked thru the train. Hope that wasn't DD's train...

Not his M/M going to thr roadbed. He was the stuck train Sunday at 34 and 6. They had a flood condition and had to reverse back into the station.

Not his M/M going to thr roadbed. He was the stuck train Sunday at 34 and 6. They had a flood condition and had to reverse back into the station.

Got you...was gonna pay a visit today but the rain put a damper on that...

Tomorrow I'm at Hillside then Fri/Sat BERA, and Sunday the trip so not sure when I'll be able to say hi now...but then we'll see him over the weekend anyway...

Got you...was gonna pay a visit today but the rain put a damper on that...

Tomorrow I'm at Hillside then Fri/Sat BERA, and Sunday the trip so not sure when I'll be able to say hi now...but then we'll see him over the weekend anyway...

Double D will be at BERA saturday, I'm getting a ride up.

Archived