Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NYtransit

R46 F train stalls+video and railfan

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

R46 F train stalls while entering ditmas. so close to the stop marker

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

lmao action man

DSC00242.jpg

peoples faces when the R46 stalled

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

3 videos.part 4 is still uploading

Wow, were any trains diverted onto the express track or was it blocked?

Hmm...wonder what caused that. Looked from the video like the train had dumped and wouldn't charge back up again, and he was investigating the trip cocks to see if he'd hit any debris. Brake pipe rupture?

"Call the RCI"

If it did not charge, it could have been a pulled cord. Once you check for that then see what control says.

Also, trains could not have used the express tracks to bypass the stalled train since the only cross over back to the local from the express tracks is at 4th Ave and it is OOS. Plus they have flags and trips on both express tracks just south of Ditmas. The only other thing to do would be send a few trains over the (D) to West 4th.

If it did not charge, it could have been a pulled cord. Once you check for that then see what control says.

True. Impossible to tell though since you can't see how long the train was stalled or if he'd already walked thru the train. Hope that wasn't DD's train...

True. Impossible to tell though since you can't see how long the train was stalled or if he'd already walked thru the train. Hope that wasn't DD's train...

Not his M/M going to thr roadbed. He was the stuck train Sunday at 34 and 6. They had a flood condition and had to reverse back into the station.

Not his M/M going to thr roadbed. He was the stuck train Sunday at 34 and 6. They had a flood condition and had to reverse back into the station.

Got you...was gonna pay a visit today but the rain put a damper on that...

Tomorrow I'm at Hillside then Fri/Sat BERA, and Sunday the trip so not sure when I'll be able to say hi now...but then we'll see him over the weekend anyway...

Got you...was gonna pay a visit today but the rain put a damper on that...

Tomorrow I'm at Hillside then Fri/Sat BERA, and Sunday the trip so not sure when I'll be able to say hi now...but then we'll see him over the weekend anyway...

Double D will be at BERA saturday, I'm getting a ride up.

Double D will be at BERA saturday, I'm getting a ride up.

Yep I'm going up Fri. Give JL a call about Sat as well...he's coming and DD said he could offer him a ride too