Major Bus Depot Swaps/Moves

trainspot12

Hey busfanners,

College Point will have 3105-3107, or also 3100 and I saw 3162 on the QM3 and 3165 on the QM1. So also, 3160-3170 might be at College Point. It will also have 3388-3392 from Yonkers.

Also, 3001 and 3031 is now Eastchester.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But enough being off topic, all RTS and 1996 Orion V at West Farms should be removed from service (if there's still some in service, they will be pulled shortly) as the New Flyer Artics and Orion V CNGs have replaced them.

13 RTS & i believe about 10 1996 are left at the depot, I saw like 10 Orion V CNG's today, 3 of them were on the Bx15. And yes, New Flyers are also replacing those buses too, I saw former 126st artics on the Bx15 too.

Hey busfanners,

College Point will have 3105-3107, or also 3100 and I saw 3162 on the QM3 and 3165 on the QM1. So also, 3160-3170 might be at College Point. It will also have 3388-3392 from Yonkers.

Also, 3001 and 3031 is now Eastchester.

I put these down already ,College pt Op here

5964 is back at Far Rockaway (on the Q35 5:26PM to Rockaway Park). There could possibly be more O-5s over there in the future.

I can safely say that 5964 is at Far Rockaway (rode it on the Q35, the last run of the day the 5:10PM to Rockaway Park). That bus will go back to the depot and get it's sticker change and rest for the night. It should be on the Q22 tomorrow (however no guarantees of whether that will happen). Also there will be more Orion Vs will be on the way to Far Rockaway as they increased the Q22, and Q35.

Pictures and audio of 5964 (as well as other shots) will come as soon as possible.

Dont be so quick on that! as of sunday night after midnight, there are NO O5s there. ill take a few passes today and tomorrow (since i live a few blocks away from FR), but there were nothing but O7s. Is there any chance that could've came from SC? FR use to cover the B100 on sundays(if they still do that now). and JFK is way to far to cover the Q35.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Since SC started running buses on Sundays I don't think FR and FLA cover the B100 on Sundays anymore, IINM.

Flatbush never covered the B100 cuz that's (MTA) Bus not (MTA) NYC Bus...Far Rockaway did

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Flatbush never covered the B100 cuz that's (MTA) Bus not (MTA) NYC Bus...Far Rockaway did

Yup, kinda strange and a waste since Far Rock is pretty far away, but at least I got to see RTS 5926 on the B100. It was great for a few pics.

remember GC, Before the takeover Command never ran buses on sundays so Green Lines covered the B100. You were even able to see 1 or 2 Command Buses sitting in Arverne (now FR) from time to time.

But as far as that O5 on the Q35, Theres nothing but Hybrids, MCIs and a few MTA access a ride mini buses at FR.

remember GC, Before the takeover Command never ran buses on sundays so Green Lines covered the B100. You were even able to see 1 or 2 Command Buses sitting in Arverne (now FR) from time to time.

But as far as that O5 on the Q35, Theres nothing but Hybrids, MCIs and a few MTA access a ride mini buses at FR.

Did they really, on old Bustalk I heard that they open Command Depot for only 2 driver.

Dont be so quick on that! as of sunday night after midnight, there are NO O5s there. ill take a few passes today and tomorrow (since i live a few blocks away from FR), but there were nothing but O7s. Is there any chance that could've came from SC? FR use to cover the B100 on sundays(if they still do that now). and JFK is way to far to cover the Q35.

Nope, B100 is SPRING CREEK everyday. At September 2009, it runs Spring Creek SUNDAYS from now on. Everyday, B100 is Spring Creek and at August 2009, tats the last day for Far Rockaway at the B100.

Did they really, on old Bustalk I heard that they open Command Depot for only 2 driver.

when I moved to rockaway in '90, they ran sunday B100s out of GL. now before that its is a possability. But think about cost effectiveness and why GLs Arverne garage would cover the B100 until the takeover

Nope, B100 is SPRING CREEK everyday. At September 2009, it runs Spring Creek SUNDAYS from now on. Everyday, B100 is Spring Creek and at August 2009, tats the last day for Far Rockaway at the B100.

:tup:

Found out before this post SC is open sundays now but thanks for the info. I wasnt sure when FR stopped hence the comment "if they still". I wasnt sure.

9268 is now @ Queens Village from Jamaica. Just passed by on the Q1 sporting JAM Decals

That was just a tripper, not a legit move.

5136 is at Ulmer Park, I saw it on the B6 about two hours ago.

WHAT?!??!?! Of all places, why there?!

According to the ttmg roster, ECH depot has ANOTHER new arrival (for the QBx-1) OTHER than 8912, It is 8766. This is the first EVER 8700 to go to MTA Bus. Now this may get interesting......

I can vouch for that...seen it thursday night in Pelham Bay

it was bcause of the incident on the B6. tat happened to Edwin Thomas once.

That, I dont believe just as yet. Unless there are more going over to Ulmer Park (Hopefully to swap back with the ZFs), I dont believe that story just yet.

Archived