Major Bus Depot Swaps/Moves

trainspot12

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are missing the point, I dont think they would just send that ONE bus there because of that incident.

Excally you are right , they just sent that bus out of the blue , but does it have cameras because people are saying it does and it doesnt . i didnt even see the bus yet for myself but i will tommorow because i will be in ulmer park 5am-6pm so it isnt getting away from me .

WHAT?!??!?! Of all places, why there?!

I know this is strange, I just hope that if the camera equipped 5000s are going to Ulmer, then they would send back the ZF transmission buses in return. I'd love to see 5105-9 now B)

=

That, I dont believe just as yet. Unless there are more going over to Ulmer Park (Hopefully to swap back with the ZFs), I dont believe that story just yet.

Lol, [nm about my above portion] damn you totally read my mind!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

It looks like Grand Av is sending some of their 89xx's over to Fresh Pond

3166 at CPT ,I also saw 1288 at 126 ?Whats the highest bus number at 126

Up to 1289, which is the last bus

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

8912 is at Eastchester. Its still in (MTA) NYC Bus uniform complete with West Farms stickers. This must have been a last-minute thing...I'm on it on the QBx1 as I post this

Archived