Transit Fanning in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

D.J.

I gave it back after I was done.... just that the engineer was long gone

the rail pics: http://njtransitforums.talk4fun.net/index.php?topic=320.new#new

Sure you gave it back.....the engineer done called po-po on you lol...I miss playing GTA I used to play the train also. Did the missions and joyride also:tup:

Sure you gave it back.....the engineer done called po-po on you lol...I miss playing GTA I used to play the train also. Did the missions and joyride also:tup:
I joyride almost 24/7, lol and that engineer had better take that phone call back before Grove Street starts representin' lol

Hahaha I love driving busses and trains in GTA SA! did anyone ever derail the train? I have ;)

50MPH is the limit, lol, once i derailed it at Market Street station.... kinda hard to get out of a train that derailed in the subway

50MPH is the limit, lol, once i derailed it at Market Street station.... kinda hard to get out of a train that derailed in the subway

I've actually gone faster than 50. On the straight away where there is no curves for a while (San Fierro to lower Los Vanturas) I kept accelerating until I hit 64, then derailed ;)

also did anyone notice that if you have a lot of stars (even up to 6) if you go inside the train and do a mission, they all go away

wow, usually, when i get 6 stars, i run for a Rhino that lies around and just snatch away. After that, it doesn't matter because as long as I don't do anything stupid like get out of the truck, i am practically invicible, muahahahahahahahahahaha!

Re: San Andreas

It's way more fun to find the annoying girl he has to take out on a date and while on the date position yourself so that she becomes a 12-9 casualty of the infamous "Brown Streak Railroad" LOL

LOL!!

I just killed her to get the key, because most of the time I'd wait outside her house to take her on a date, she was never there

You know online you can get different type of trains and buses. You can get Russian trains, R160 that's signed up for the (N), Toronto G1 car, and Amtrak Amfleets.

For buses, the list is endless, they even have Orion NGs signed up for i think M22, B44, and Q23.

You know online you can get different type of trains and buses. You can get Russian trains, R160 that's signed up for the (N), Toronto G1 car, and Amtrak Amfleets.

For buses, the list is endless, they even have Orion NGs signed up for i think M22, B44, and Q23.

I'm assuming that's only for the PC version, right?

Can you please post a link to the R160 and Orion NG add on for GTA? Thanks in advance.

GTA SA is a great game, places I usually derail the train at are when you are heading west from Los Santos into angel pines, whatever the next area is called, just as you exit the tunnel and up the hill where the farmland is.

The other is just out of San Fierro past the bridge and in the badlands area, near the Area 69 base.

I never tried to lose the wanted if I started the train mission, but I guess I'll try it.

I haven't stolen the tank in a while, I like stealing the hydra the most from Area 69 and just evading the SAM's and the other hydras. i usually end up killed if my plane starts to burn up or the FBI/Nat guard fires at me as I'm falling down to the ground.

As fun as GTA 4 is, I still love SA more though. Just more to do in SA and I guess I'm so used to it.

gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Archived