Manhattan Bound (W) Via West End?

Sea Beach

All GO's must be cleared up by 1430 or 1500 hrs so that Rush hour can start, but in an event that emer. work had come up it would run over the (D) line, as the (M) line and (D) make local stops the (W) could be cross over at Bayparkway making express stops to 62nd St. 9th avenue than crossing over to the local at 36th Street and contiuning it's normal route to Astoria.

All GO's must be cleared up by 1430 or 1500 hrs so that Rush hour can start, but in an event that emer. work had come up it would run over the (D) line, as the (M) line and (D) make local stops the (W) could be cross over at Bayparkway making express stops to 62nd St. 9th avenue than crossing over to the local at 36th Street and contiuning it's normal route to Astoria.

Ohh,I c. Thanks! ;)

Some (W) put-ins from CIY run on the manhattan bound Sea Beach (N) between 2 and 3p M-F. If there was a G.O on the Sea Beach and the (W) couldnt run on there,would they put it on the West End (D)? and would it run express or local?

There are three W put-ins from CIYD and they're all in the early morning.

no,theres some in the afternoon between 2 and 3p and at night between 9 and 10p to head back to CIY

There are three (W) scheduled put-ins from CIYD that go into service at 86 St at 0625, 0643 and 0650.

There are three (W) scheduled lay-ups to CIYD that leave Astoria at 2018, 2157 and 2217.

There are no other (W) trains that are scheduled to be in Brooklyn at any other time.

There are three (W) scheduled put-ins from CIYD that go into service at 86 St at 0625, 0643 and 0650.

There are three (W) scheduled lay-ups to CIYD that leave Astoria at 2018, 2157 and 2217.

There are no other (W) trains that are scheduled to be in Brooklyn at any other time.

This is correct because i travel the (N) Sea Beach Line early in the morning for the Morning Rush and come back for the Afternoon Rush.I noticed when i do catch a Afternoon Rush (W) train,they usually terminate at Kings Highway,once a (W) train went straight to Stillwell Avenue-Coney Island station.

I dont understand those times,lol

but theres been a (W) seen at Ft Ham Pkwy sometime between 2 and 3p going to Astoria

but theres been a (W) seen at Ft Ham Pkwy sometime between 2 and 3p going to Astoria

They are military times. 2018 means 8:18 p.m., 2157 means 9:57 and 2217 means 10:17 p.m. These are the times the (W) leaves Astoria and head into Brooklyn. The first times Alex listed are just a.m. times (0625 means 6:25 a.m., 0643 means 6:43 a.m. and 0650 means 6:50 a.m.).

It's military time. If put a colon after the two numbers from the right, and subtract 12 if necessary. Railways around the world use this format, as far as I know.

There was a GO recently where the (W) was suspended for the midday, and the three trains also ran to the yard after the AM, and returned for the PM.

Archived