Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

New Bee line NABIs and Orion VIIs

trainfan22

Nice photos from the Bee-Liners of Westchester. Bus 210 and Bus 211 sure look like bees somehow.
Thanks, I agree the Bee Line NABIs sorta do look like bees lol.

Excellent pics! love pic 12 NABI + O7 HEV! :(!

Thanks!

Thanks and I agree, sadly the VIIs might be sold to the MTA and end up at LGA. ;)

Beeline may sell the 4 Orion 07's along with the 95-96 Orion V's already approved... I'll miss them. I'm not a fan of these NABI's

Beeline may sell the 4 Orion 07's along with the 95-96 Orion V's already approved... I'll miss them. I'm not a fan of these NABI's

we i hear you on that i gonna miss operating those orion v"s 95-96 they were great.we kept them in such good condition.hope they stay that way.

we i hear you on that i gonna miss operating those orion v"s 95-96 they were great.we kept them in such good condition.hope they stay that way.

I hope so too. They really don't even seem that old. They could have hung in there for a few more years....But I was hoping Beeline's 40ft. fleet was going to be all orions.

I hope so too. They really don't even seem that old. They could have hung in there for a few more years....But I was hoping Beeline's 40ft. fleet was going to be all orions.

same here but as soon as i heard about the NABIs i knew it was over.

same here but as soon as i heard about the NABIs i knew it was over.

Hope MTA Bus appreciates what they are getting. I remember riding the first batch of orion V's back when they were brand new on Rte. 25. I was over by Bedford Park yesterday I saw a NABI parked and it just didn't look right lol.

Hope MTA Bus appreciates what they are getting. I remember riding the first batch of orion V's back when they were brand new on Rte. 25. I was over by Bedford Park yesterday I saw a NABI parked and it just didn't look right lol.

lol yea The MTA better take care of those buses. i dont want to see a single dent in one i will be inspecting them.lmao

Archived