New Bee line NABIs and Orion VIIs

trainfan22

Beeline may sell the 4 Orion 07's along with the 95-96 Orion V's already approved... I'll miss them. I'm not a fan of these NABI's

we i hear you on that i gonna miss operating those orion v"s 95-96 they were great.we kept them in such good condition.hope they stay that way.

we i hear you on that i gonna miss operating those orion v"s 95-96 they were great.we kept them in such good condition.hope they stay that way.

I hope so too. They really don't even seem that old. They could have hung in there for a few more years....But I was hoping Beeline's 40ft. fleet was going to be all orions.

same here but as soon as i heard about the NABIs i knew it was over.

Hope MTA Bus appreciates what they are getting. I remember riding the first batch of orion V's back when they were brand new on Rte. 25. I was over by Bedford Park yesterday I saw a NABI parked and it just didn't look right lol.

Hope MTA Bus appreciates what they are getting. I remember riding the first batch of orion V's back when they were brand new on Rte. 25. I was over by Bedford Park yesterday I saw a NABI parked and it just didn't look right lol.

lol yea The MTA better take care of those buses. i dont want to see a single dent in one i will be inspecting them.lmao

Archived