Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Grand Concourse

C40LF 915 on the B9

I normally don't like to talk about specific buses, but 915 be all over the place... so far this (well, past) week alone, I've seen it on the 35, 63, and the 16... now here it is on the 9...

nice shots there bro...

Welcome to the board btw.

Thanks, I like unique buses such as RTS# 5105 [have not seen 5106 in person yet]. And this 915 has eluded me for some time. I've seen it a few times just not able to take pics of it, but finally I got it.

Great shots! I dislike those signs on 915. If they had the Horizon LEDs, it would look so much better!

Great shots, thought I am not a big fan of the C40LFs (primarily because of the tanks) you still caught wonderful angles of it and made the bus appealing. :tup:

Saw it on the B35 as I was coming home about an hour ago; 'twas a WB bus approaching the Nostrand av stop....

along Church av, I see it at least 2 out of the 5 days during the weekday...

The routes that I (ever) seen that bus operate on, are the 35, 63, 16, 68, and the 4...

^ of those, I been on 915 whilst it was the B35, B68, and the B4....