Lionel trains

Cool, I'm glad you remembered it, the Cannonball set. I went to a train show in Stony Brook University a few years ago and bought new O27 tracks. You can imgine the tracks were badly rusted. I also got the red crane car and the 4 switches from there as well. I used up all my allowance [on hand] on that day, lol.

The polar express I got in Florida along with another complete O27 'oval track set' and also the green PRR tanker car.

So I'm pretty satisfied with what I have. And I guess in the future I might buy those add on PE coach cars.

Remember that there are five of them and if you cab get the better 12 wheel railsounds tender. I would have gotten it but I already have my PRR madison car train and it looks better and has a detailed interior in the cars. Glad you put up pics of it. Not to mention I already have a Berkshire engine. Enjoy it and I hope you complete it, longer trains look better.

Heh, I see you noticed the transformers toys, yeah it's been a long time, i honestly forgot the names of the 5. But yeah I like them in the plane modes than in robot and Superion formation.

I also have Bruticus. But both of these toys were bought at some flea market place so their parts are cheaply built and can break easily.

• 1 month later...
If that is O scale car/layout I think you should get HO scale. It'll fit perfectly in a small apartment!

It's actually O27 meaning the curves are even sharper. I have an O scale set on the other side, but not enough space for anything more complex than a 'square' [but from 2 sets, leaving out a full circle].

Nah, I had an HO scale set, but the parts were just too fragile for me and I never bothered to reopen that set since and I don't know if it can run anymore. O scale is what I love most.

It's actually O27 meaning the curves are even sharper. I have an O scale set on the other side, but not enough space for anything more complex than a 'square' [but from 2 sets, leaving out a full circle].

Nah, I had an HO scale set, but the parts were just too fragile for me and I never bothered to reopen that set since and I don't know if it can run anymore. O scale is what I love most.

You have a HO scale set? A subway car set? What type if so? I'll buy that sucker off you man!!!

You have a HO scale set? A subway car set? What type if so? I'll buy that sucker off you man!!!

Lol! No, just some Santa Fe? freight train set. And nah, I'm a pack rat. I'm keeping it even if it means keeping it in the box it was bought in.

Also as far as the new pics I've been meaning to post - it should be up soon following 2 things:

I put my 'stamp'[name] on them and then clear space on photobucket [which is at a 500mb limit]. I've cleared just enough to get back under the 500mb mark, but still got more to deal with.

Archived