Nostalgia Ride: 81 Street-Central Park West Trip Photos

lol very funny.

He's not joking. I get that you enjoy the hobby and the trains, and riding the old equipment, but that should never get in the way of letting an employee do his job. The museum runs are "out of the ordinary" so it is actually a lot of work involved to keep the trip on time and on point. While many of the employees enjoy the old equipment very much, that doesn't mean that sharing your enthusiasm with them should ever become more important than their task at hand, which is making sure the trip runs smoothly

He's not joking. I get that you enjoy the hobby and the trains, and riding the old equipment, but that should never get in the way of letting an employee do his job. The museum runs are "out of the ordinary" so it is actually a lot of work involved to keep the trip on time and on point. While many of the employees enjoy the old equipment very much, that doesn't mean that sharing your enthusiasm with them should ever become more important than their task at hand, which is making sure the trip runs smoothly

thanks for letting me know

Nice pics Daniel!

thanks Chris

Archived