R160 9803-9812 in service

R33WF

nice! wikipedia already updated;)

WTF? I thought some poster doesn't allow videos of the new stuff in service because "trains can be pulled from service the day after they enter service". Because we all know how often that happens...>_>

WTF? I thought some poster doesn't allow videos of the new stuff in service because "trains can be pulled from service the day after they enter service". Because we all know how often that happens...>_>

exactly, i just ignore that crap, since i'm the one that usually checks for updates to post on wikipedia anyway. apparently, they don't know how things roll around here.

btw, with so many cars arriving and being put into service (30 in the last week or so), i can't help but wonder out loud: any news on the retirements, the've obviously been sending trains to the scrapping lines, but no word on specifics in about a month!:confused:

Sorry guys I'm a mess today. That train could've been an R160A or R160B option 2 numbered 98xx.

It's an R160B Option II. The R160A order is done. The highest R160 now in service is car no. 9812.

Archived