Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Fan Railer

My New Project is 1/3 Complete! (open to find out what it is)

OK! My ongoing project is the filming of the entire (A) line railfan style on an R46!:eek: Filming downtown first. I am done filming 207th - Chambers Street, but i will not post vids here until i am done with the entire project:(, but you can check my youtube account for the vids (parts 1-6 out of 14 are already up), just type "R46 A Train Railfan Part One" and the links to the other vids are in the discription.:cool:

I will however, post the multitude (28 or so, lol:confused:) of other vids in a separate thread.:(

Go Here to see: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11988

After, i am planning to film uptown on an R32 before the end of their lives.:)

Edited by Fan Railer
added link to vid thread

Just keep on top of G.O. and emergency/on the fly reroutes.

- A

i can deal with GO's (film only on weekdays)

i haven't experienced a re-route yet, so i'll take my chances.

I'm setting my completion date to before school starts (9/10 for me), but with my current schedule, i think i can have it done before the last week of august.

hahah nice! I'm doing the exact same thing only with the BMT portion of the (R) with SMEE's. I have so far: Queens Plaza to 95th street, and Court street to Queens Plaza. The only section left that I have to do is 95th street to Court street. When it's done I'll edit it up and put it on youtube.