Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Bustitution

Subway extension at the new Giants Stadium

I know everyone here from New York must be excited about the new Giants stadium opening soon. I read on an site (information kept) That a new train station will be built to accompany fans to the new stadium. Saw arial pictures of the inner shell of the stadium and saw the train station outside. Can anybody tell me the name of the new train station and what line will serve that station?

Thanks

meadowland0609955.jpg

btw i am a HUGE sports venue fan to . ;):(:)

:septa:

That studium is in New Jersey, outside of NYCT service area. NJT has an rail connection to the studium. MN will run service into the station but using NJT equipment though.

That studium is in New Jersey, outside of NYCT service area. NJT has an rail connection to the studium. MN will run service into the station but using NJT equipment though.

Essentially the MN West-of-Hudson service is NJT service, but the Upstate sections were leased over to the MTA

Essentially the MN West-of-Hudson service is NJT service, but the Upstate sections were leased over to the MTA

I was talking about the New Haven line lol. They have been training MN crews on the NJT muitilevels and ALP46s. I'm sure theres photos on this forum somewere of the NJT cars testing on the New Haven line.

I was talking about the New Haven line lol. They have been training MN crews on the NJT muitilevels and ALP46s. I'm sure theres photos on this forum somewere of the NJT cars testing on the New Haven line.

Oh, that's happening as well

Sorry about the confusion. I haven't been on the NFL and the stadiums in over a year.

(K)Y(L)(E)

Edited by Bustitution