Queensboro Plaza/Astoria From Today

So (V)ery nice Astoria Railfan Ditmars (B)lvd was my station for (A) decade thanks so much for the memories I starred at these pics for awhile and thought back to the good ol'days at that station .My memorable moments was hearing the departure (B)ell ring and sprinting up those damn stairs and the doors closing on me just a few steps away huh thanks (D)an:tup::tup:(K)<R>

So (V)ery nice Astoria Railfan Ditmars (B)lvd was my station for (A) decade thanks so much for the memories I starred at these pics for awhile and thought back to the good ol'days at that station .My memorable moments was hearing the departure (B)ell ring and sprinting up those damn stairs and the doors closing on me just a few steps away huh thanks (D)an:tup::tup:(K)<R>

Good pics, at least no (:((D) this time otherwise ill go CRAZY!! lol jk. Didnt you do flushing too? Would of been better!

look again and thanks

Nice stuff!

thanks

thanks

Glad to see something new. Nice pics.

But remember, the Astoria Line is not what all Queens has to offer.

thanks

I waited there for 30 mins and left and I had no idea that kid was waiting for you too.

oh sorry about that. Maybe next time

Nice pics Daniel!

thanks

Nice to see the (N)(W)(7) included in your photo collections, but try the (E)(F)(V)(G)(R) someday, I glady would welcome you in my territory, ;)!

thanks

special effects shots

the end.view the IRT forums for the IRT shots. btw great pics daniel!

thanks

Excellent pics!

thanks

Archived