Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Queensboro Plaza/Astoria From Today

I went railfanning in Queens with NYTransit. We meet up in Queensboro Plaza and went through Astoria. It was nice meeting with you. So anyways here's the pics and videos.

001ouw.jpg

002wddmjw.jpg

003pyv.jpg

004wmt.jpg

005put.jpg

006fyn.jpg

007rhg.jpg

008mka.jpg

009uti.jpg

010iep.jpg

012vfv.jpg

013npr.jpg

014ume.jpg

015ged.jpg

016tkz.jpg

017pxn.jpg

018woa.jpg

020okm.jpg

022fem.jpg

021tkw.jpg

More continues next post

Good pics, at least no (:((D) this time otherwise ill go CRAZY!! lol jk. Didnt you do flushing too? Would of been better!

So (V)ery nice Astoria Railfan Ditmars (B)lvd was my station for (A) decade thanks so much for the memories I starred at these pics for awhile and thought back to the good ol'days at that station .My memorable moments was hearing the departure (B)ell ring and sprinting up those damn stairs and the doors closing on me just a few steps away huh thanks (D)an:tup::tup:(K)<R>

So (V)ery nice Astoria Railfan Ditmars (B)lvd was my station for (A) decade thanks so much for the memories I starred at these pics for awhile and thought back to the good ol'days at that station .My memorable moments was hearing the departure (B)ell ring and sprinting up those damn stairs and the doors closing on me just a few steps away huh thanks (D)an:tup::tup:(K)<R>

Good pics, at least no (:((D) this time otherwise ill go CRAZY!! lol jk. Didnt you do flushing too? Would of been better!

look again and thanks

Nice stuff!

thanks

thanks

Glad to see something new. Nice pics.

But remember, the Astoria Line is not what all Queens has to offer.

thanks

special effects shots

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

no american flag weird?

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

the original

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

the end.view the IRT forums for the IRT shots. btw great pics daniel!

I waited there for 30 mins and left and I had no idea that kid was waiting for you too.

oh sorry about that. Maybe next time

Nice pics Daniel!

thanks

Nice to see the (N)(W)(7) included in your photo collections, but try the (E)(F)(V)(G)(R) someday, I glady would welcome you in my territory, ;)!

thanks

special effects shots

the end.view the IRT forums for the IRT shots. btw great pics daniel!

thanks

Excellent pics!

thanks