Corridor Clipper!

styckx

Reason number #382 why I hate shooting at Hamilton: That damn fence.

Nice catch btw! :tup:

Is there anywhere else to shoot near by?

My choices are Trenton and Hamilton so far. Trenton is great for station stops, and Hamilton is great for great passes. I don't want to drive much further just to get rid of that dreaded fence :P

An hour? Take the train, 10 minutes! :eek:

Trenton is about 5-10 minutes depending on inbound traffic pattern.

- A

HAha, I'm down close to Philly in Jersey. Trenton is a 45 minute drive for me, so an extra 15 minutes to Princeton Junction is not worth the train ride :P

Then why don't you go shoot the corridor in Philly...Torresdale, Cornwell Heights, there are numerous places down there as well with curves and such no need for pics of the train through the station unless its on your side since there is usually a fence in most :septa: stations.

Then why don't you go shoot the corridor in Philly...Torresdale, Cornwell Heights, there are numerous places down there as well with curves and such no need for pics of the train through the station unless its on your side since there is usually a fence in most :septa: stations.

A. Speed passes

B. NJT fan also.

That's why I travel up north to shoot.

HAha, I'm down close to Philly in Jersey. Trenton is a 45 minute drive for me, so an extra 15 minutes to Princeton Junction is not worth the train ride :P

RiverLINE. :cool:

True, many good spots!!

- A

I understand being a NJT fan but if thats what you want to shoot take the train up to one of the northern lines you can shoot NJT all day long and its not the same lame ML's and Arrows ( I like this equipment keep in mind but after a while I need something else to shoot) you get the good old diesels too! However lately they have been good about midday comet sets on the NEC though I fear that will change again soon.

Archived