JFK depots 5000 fleet of orion v....

jfkdepot09

Is there any chance in hell that jfk will remove those soft seats of there fleet I mean there falling apart...and since jfk depot will be getting bee - lines hand me downs orion 5.....and since the rts buses will be being scrap soon..how abot puting those seats on them.....I mean college piont did it....and it works.....plus if u but one seater on one side that would look ok......there ..well most of the 5000 fleet needs work the buses are not being well kept cp buses came out almost the same year jfk got there 5000 fleet...so my question is there a chance that would happen

Is there any chance in hell that jfk will remove those soft seats of there fleet I mean there falling apart...and since jfk depot will be getting bee - lines hand me downs orion 5.....and since the rts buses will be being scrap soon..how abot puting those seats on them.....I mean college piont did it....and it works.....plus if u but one seater on one side that would look ok......there ..well most of the 5000 fleet needs work the buses are not being well kept cp buses came out almost the same year jfk got there 5000 fleet...so my question is there a chance that would happen

I believe there are about 2 buses that were reseated already (I forgot the numbers). But eventually, they will be reseated to standard NYCT style.

Archived