Hello!

Tinamarie

Hehe. I never been on the Q67. ;)

really....alot of people take it to go to Hunters Point train station.......I work nights and I get slammed at rush hr with all those people coming home from work....It passes by the 7 train...the E,V,G,R trains....and it ends at Queens Plaza....now u r in the inner circle!! B)

really....alot of people take it to go to Hunters Point train station.......I work nights and I get slammed at rush hr with all those people coming home from work....It passes by the 7 train...the E,V,G,R trains....and it ends at Queens Plaza....now u r in the inner circle!! :D

Hehe. I never been to Hunters-Point either. I've passed through it though. I've been at Queens Plaza though. I hardly see a Q67 running. It's rare.

Hehe. I never been to Hunters-Point either. I've passed through it though. I've been at Queens Plaza though. I hardly see a Q67 running. It's rare.

Well during am and pm rush hrs it runs every 15 min.....after 7 pm it runs one an hr and weekends the same....1hr between buses....have a great day and see u on the Q67. :cool:

Archived