Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Tinamarie

Hello!

Hey everyone! New here. ;)

Even though the (MTA) can be unreliable and the Metrocard has gone up, I still think the (MTA) is very vital to NYC and I'm happy that we have it.

The trains I use the most is (L) and (M) and occasionally the (J).

Welcome....you must be on the Q67 sometimes.....I will take you to the train miss........;)

Hehe. I never been on the Q67. ;)

really....alot of people take it to go to Hunters Point train station.......I work nights and I get slammed at rush hr with all those people coming home from work....It passes by the 7 train...the E,V,G,R trains....and it ends at Queens Plaza....now u r in the inner circle!! B)

really....alot of people take it to go to Hunters Point train station.......I work nights and I get slammed at rush hr with all those people coming home from work....It passes by the 7 train...the E,V,G,R trains....and it ends at Queens Plaza....now u r in the inner circle!! :D

Hehe. I never been to Hunters-Point either. I've passed through it though. I've been at Queens Plaza though. I hardly see a Q67 running. It's rare.

Hehe. I never been to Hunters-Point either. I've passed through it though. I've been at Queens Plaza though. I hardly see a Q67 running. It's rare.

Well during am and pm rush hrs it runs every 15 min.....after 7 pm it runs one an hr and weekends the same....1hr between buses....have a great day and see u on the Q67. :cool:

Well during am and pm rush hrs it runs every 15 min.....after 7 pm it runs one an hr and weekends the same....1hr between buses....have a great day and see u on the Q67. :cool:

Oh that's why I never see it.

Oh that's why I never see it.

Welcome aboard.:(

FYI. Are you named after the famous pop/R&B singer of the 1980's? If so my older sister is a huge of the singer teena marie.;)