Ex-MTA chief Elliot Sander lands global engineering job at AECOM

Harry

Former MTA CEO Elliot Sander has landed a top job with an international engineering firm.

AECOM, a Los Angeles-based firm with 44,000 employees and more than $6 billion in annual revenues, has hired Sander to be its managing director for global strategic initiatives.

The company's wide array of ongoing projects includes the Second Ave. subway, the NJ Transit rail tunnel from New Jersey to midtown, a rail terminal in Hong Kong and the longest bridge in Bangladesh.

Full story: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/08/07/2009-08-07_booted_mta_boss_lands_global_engineering_job.html#ixzz0NV15dII8

post-1-133288580698_thumb.jpg

post-1-133288580698_thumb.jpg

Wow wat come back.....I guess....I don't know the song but.........ain't no one gonna take my pride ain't nobody gonna hold me down...oh no...I got to keep on moving

So is Mr Sander going to have a bodyguard with him at all times at his new job?;)

That song was titled "Break my stride" by Wilder Matthew back in 1983.

So is Mr Sander going to have a bodyguard with him at all times at his new job?;)

My uncle works for AECOM and my uncle hates the MTA, guess he's gonna have a nice chat with Mr. Sander when he sees him B)

Archived