The New CRABI's

Orion

Nice pics
Thanks MTR!
Lovely shots!
Thank you
That's an interesting font for "45 EASTCHESTER" in the second-to-last photo.

It's hard to believe that just a few years ago, the 45 was virtually all Flxibles.

I know right! :) Thanks
Great Pics, but I thought they were called NABI?
I call them CRABI for fun...
Slammin pics! I gotta check out those new buses soon.
Thanks, they ride nice from what I heard!
Lawd it is called NABI....he called them CRABI b/c he's not that fond of the NABI buses!
I'm neutral with them, though CRABI sounds funnier.
:cry:
Bounty-SelectAsize.jpg
Nice pics!
Thanks R160B8713!

Nice.....

So those are the NABI hybrids.... (NJT) and :septa: should totally get some. :eek::cool::tup:

- A

I like NABI diesels better, i like them, but nice pics :) in you're third to last one, it shows birds and bees :eek:

I'm not too fond of the destination signs on the BeeLine NABIs. I won't comment further on those buses until I have a chance to ride them, but compared to SEPTA's hybrids, I don't know that they'll match up more favorably. Again, I won't judge further until I get up there in a few weeks.

Nice photo of the CRABI's - maybe crabs does taste better on NABI's, B)!
Lol thanks!
Nice.....

So those are the NABI hybrids.... (NJT) and :septa: should totally get some. :eek::cool::tup:

- A

Ewwwww they would look horrible in thier scheme, but thanks.
I like NABI diesels better, i like them, but nice pics :( in you're third to last one, it shows birds and bees :eek:
Thanks and same here!
The back has not changed at all. I love that shot of 222 in the front and the destination sign is clear. Nice pictures.

(K)Y(L)(E)

Thanks Kyle!
very nice shots
Thank you.
I'm not too fond of the destination signs on the BeeLine NABIs. I won't comment further on those buses until I have a chance to ride them, but compared to SEPTA's hybrids, I don't know that they'll match up more favorably. Again, I won't judge further until I get up there in a few weeks.
Same here.
Nice Pics DeShawn! Those NABI's are great!
Thanks Dominick
I think the NABIs are an interesting new bus model. Be wary the next time you use the term "CRABI". B)
CRABI

• 2 weeks later...

Archived