Question about the Bx35 and the Bx27.

tkx2510

Do u think that the Bx35 and the Bx27 should merge as one route? Well the both go to Southern Bl and West Farms Road. While the Bx27 goes to Clason PT, while the Bx35 goes to GW Bridge and Washington Heights. So what's your thoughts?

Do u think that the Bx35 and the Bx27 should merge as one route? Well the both go to Southern Bl and West Farms Road. While the Bx27 goes to Clason PT, while the Bx35 goes to GW Bridge and Washington Heights. So what's your thoughts?

Honestly no.....thats a lil too much of a merge route there. Let them keep their routes separate!

Well I see you guys point but I think it should be a merge if prevent passengers to transfer from bus to bus. Like what they did to the B40 and B82 in Brooklyn when they merge both both route and turn it to the return of the B47 to replace both B40 and B82.

Its not that bad of course. But the cost of this would be a lot i guess. Or maybe have the Bx27 run as an LTD via 167th to Manhattan while Bx35 Via Local?

What I think the (MTA)/MaBSTOA should do is Keep late night Bronx 27 going to West Farms instead of heading to Soundviews/Westchester Ave, since maybe some people Might want westchester Avenue service West of Whitlock into the Hub. Or Maybe Late nights to the hub to replace the Bx4 instead of taking the (6) to Hunts Point for the Bx19 or to Witlock and walking to the WPR(2) train stations..

Sorry for confusing if it is...

Archived