R17 6688

sconnick

Get that R9 motor in so we could push that old bad boy yehhh that's what I'm waitin' for:cool:
You want it done quicker? Well then volunteer some time in the barns getting the equipment in working shape. B) Can't be and shouldn't just be about operating. I don't know nothing about mechanical work but I helped with what I could in replacing the resistor grid on the R9 though Drew and Matt have spent countless hours with Jeff working on that puppy.

You want it done quicker? Well then volunteer some time in the barns getting the equipment in working shape. B) Can't be and shouldn't just be about operating. I don't know nothing about mechanical work but I helped with what I could in replacing the resistor grid on the R9 though Drew and Matt have spent countless hours with Jeff working on that puppy.

Yep and once the power supply is ready, well'l get that baby in the air and work on that motor. I can't wait to get her rolling again.

Thanks to everyone who let me know it's ME and not the train.... B)

Then I'll blame the jerky stops on being a first-timer :P And next time I'll seek out a little advice before heading up!

PS - Seeing that R9 rolling again WILL be very nice... :o

Archived