madden 10

jfkdepot09

Ok guys as you may know NFL Madden 2010

Is anyone getting it.....I have madden for da 360....I play online.....most of the time....I'm 76 - 21 on madden play.....anyway so get ur madden at Toys R' Us ....on fri and get a 15.00 gift card when u buy at at toys r us....fri only guys....I should know I work there......

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

Ok guys as you may know (N)(F)(L)(M)(A)(D)(D)(E)(N) (1)0

Is anyone getting it.....I have madden for da 360....I play online.....most of the time....I'm 76 - 21 on madden play.....anyway so get ur madden at (T)oy(S) (R) u(S) ....on fri and get a (1)(5).00 gift card when u buy at at toys r us....fri only guys....I should know I work there......

(J)(F)(K)...(JFK)

Hey Mr Madden made so much money using his name to that video game, his grandkids are rich for life at least. And he never has to return to work again as a NFL Television Commentator again either.;)

Hey Mr Madden made so much money using his name to that video game, his grandkids are rich for life at least. And he never has to return to work again as a NFL Television Commentator again either.;)
well he some times needed to shut his mouth......I sometime feel he was just a waste of time ....I'm a joe buck on fox type of guy....

(J)(F)(K)....(JFK)

well he some times needed to shut his mouth......I sometime feel he was just a waste of time ....I'm a joe buck on fox type of guy....

(J)(F)(K)....(JFK)

Off topic but Joe Buck best sport announcing is baseball. NFL he not that great imo. Kenny Albert should be the #1 play-play guy on NFL while Joe Buck should be NFL studio host. His Dad Jack Buck was great. The younger Buck on Fox talks too much on NFL broadcasts and tries to be too funny. His funny jokes is better suited for slow paced sports like baseball.

Ditto for Jim Natnz and CBS. However that another story and topic.

Back to topic. Madden is not the same now as an commentator and does talk too much. However in 1980/90's he was so cool.

Madden is the best sports video game ever. As a little boy in early 1990's i played his game alot on old sega video game system in last part of high school and early part of undergrad college.

Off topic but Joe Buck best sport announcing is baseball. NFL he not that great imo. Kenny Albert should be the #1 play-play guy on NFL while Joe Buck should be NFL studio host. His Dad Jack Buck was great. The younger Buck on Fox talks too much on NFL broadcasts and tries to be too funny. His funny jokes is better suited for slow paced sports like baseball.

Ditto

Back to topic. Madden is not the same now as an commentator and does talk too much. However in 1980/90's he was so cool.

Madden is the best sports video game ever. As a little boy in early 1990's i played his game alot on old sega video game system in last part of high school and early part of undergrad college.

.......off topic who is that guy who does the voice of over ..he was. On inside the (N)(F)(L)....I know he pass...but he was great......he had a voice of god.....

Back to topic....yea I've played madden since I was little...when I had the mom get it for me if I did goood in school and such...now I get at my job....not (F)(R)(E)E)......but madden will live on forever.....and joe buck....I'm mean I think he good in football on fox.....and yea his jokes....are not that funny....but that's why we have pam olvier.....(spell the last name wrong...

.......off topic who is that guy who does the voice of over ..he was. On inside the (N)(F)(L)....I know he pass...but he was great......he had a voice of god.....

Back to topic....yea I've played madden since I was little...when I had the mom get it for me if I did goood in school and such...now I get at my job....not (F)(R)(E)E)......but madden will live on forever.....and joe buck....I'm mean I think he good in football on fox.....and yea his jokes....are not that funny....but that's why we have pam olvier.....(spell the last name wrong...

You mean Harry Kalas. He was the voice over for many years on NFL films. Kalas is best known as the lead broadcaster of the Phillies for 40 years. Kalas replaced another legendary 'voice' of NFL films, former CBS Newscaster Jon Feceda.

Harry loved baseball so much he turned down offers to broadcast NFL games for whole season for NBC and CBS.

Day Kalas dies in April 2009.

ESPN News tells bio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CvZWPsg3Tg&feature=PlayList&p=73235BC4D9C8A9D9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Thank both for the vid guys.....now I guess the reason why I guess I like buck so much is cuz I llove baseball die had (M)(E)(T)(S) fans sorry hudson...I grew up watch him for a while themwhen it came to football buck did it an ok job with it....I mean he did do a superbowl once....I think he only did one ...maybe two......baseball is bucks thing......I guess his low point was when randy moss moon the crowd and buck said something...like unsportman like and the worst hing moss coulld have done....but pam olvier help foxxs out when buck start to loose his edge.....she (H)o(T)(T)

(J)(F)(K).....(JFK)

Thank both for the vid guys.....now I guess the reason why I guess I like buck so much is cuz I llove baseball die had (M)(E)(T)(S) fans sorry hudson...I grew up watch him for a while themwhen it came to football buck did it an ok job with it....I mean he did do a superbowl once....I think he only did one ...maybe two......baseball is bucks thing......I guess his low point was when randy moss moon the crowd and buck said something...like unsportman like and the worst hing moss coulld have done....but pam olvier help foxxs out when buck start to loose his edge.....she (H)o(T)(T)

(J)(F)(K).....(JFK)

You missed great MLB Televison announcers kid. In my lifetime the best 'national' broadcaster imo since i been following baseball in 1982-83 in no order.

1) Vin Scully-NBC(also long time Dodgers broadcaster since team was in NYC)

2)Al Micheals(same guy now the announcer on NBC sunday football)

3)Bob Costas-NBC

Best other Broadcasters.

Bob Murphy(mets) Phil Rizzuto(Yankees) Harry Caray(Cubs) Tom Cheek(Blue Jays)Harry Kalas(Phillies) Jack Buck(Cardinals) Curt Gowdy(Red sox/NBC-TV)

Best MLB Commenators

Tim McCarver.

Just my takes. Joe Buck is a good MLB announcer but his dad and other guys above were better.

Archived