Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
waynejay

Some recent Montreal (STM) pics

Very Nice pix!

I was in Montreal and Quebec City two weeks ago. I took some pix of the Metro at Berri-UQAM... dont know how good they came out though... Im kicking myself now, I should've taken more pix.

Nice pix from Montreal, Canada. Really like the BioBusses over there, B)!

Actually Wang if the French Candidans could in most of provience of Quebec Montreal would no longer be part of Canada. Another story.

Nice pics. maybe i visit Montreal again in near future i was last there in 2004.

Actually Wang if the French Candidans could in most of provience of Quebec Montreal would no longer be part of Canada. Another story.

Nice pics. maybe i visit Montreal again in near future i was last there in 2004.

Thats not true. Support for Quebec Sovereignty is its lowest its ever been.

I personally believe in a united Canada. B)

Thats not true. Support for Quebec Sovereignty is its lowest its ever been.

I personally believe in a united Canada. :)

That true. Montreal and to certain point Quebec City are very diverse including a large Non-White Population in both cities. I was talking more of the rural areas of that provience has a few French Canadians would love Quebec indepedence.

Back to topic. Did you go Culver Guy during the Montreal Jazz Festival in late June/Early July ie Canada Day/July 4th Holiday? Again thanks for the pics.:)

FYI. Guys Montreal is a place to go even for quick 2--day(1 night overnight stay)as i think Trailways Mega Bus and Greyhound now has roundtrips between NYC and Montreal for under $100.

Its hard to believe Montreal St Catherine St is so similar to what Times Sq was to NYC in 1970's/80's. Strip and adult clubs/bars and tons of nightclubs as well.:eek:

Its hard to believe Montreal St Catherine St is so similar to what Times Sq was to NYC in 1970's/80's. Strip and adult clubs/bars and tons of nightclubs as well.:eek:

Yeah, that stuff doesnt thrill me. :tdown:

Other than LA's San Ferendo Valley, and Reno, NV., Montreal's St Catherine' St is probably the 'sex captial' of North America.;)

Well it does me!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool: Don't know how the hell you stick a loonie ($1 coin) into a garter belt though.

Take a tip from me: before you head into the strip club, stick your coins into the freezer. The girls'll love you for it. ;)

Yeah, we have nice strip clubs. You can get a girl to a lap dance for 10$. She keeps her panties/bikini bottom on. But you have to follow the rules, or else... You, of course have to be 18 to get in. The ones downtown are pretty nice and there's also the Solid Gold on Saint-Laurent north of the Métropolitain across from the STM Youville maintenance yards and there's Legendre garage nearby. I am French Canadian (of Italian descent) and my Canada includes Québec. Eevrytime they talk about seperation, it makes want to puke. And if it ever does, I think we'll be moving to New Brunswick.

Ah, Québec will never separate. Even though there still is a deep linguistic divide between La Belle Province and the rest of Canada, the majority of the Québecois realize that they would be worse off in a separate state. The one thing that definitely helps thwart off the talks of separation is the flux of immigration to the province. Since many immigrants mother tongues is neither French nor English, even the thought of separation to them is an instant turnoff.