Roll Sign Play, and some shots from yesterday

D.J.

Yesterday, me and my friend Tyreek went to 1234 and messed with the roll sign on the trolley, here's some of the random results:

13 23-Venango

019%7E14.jpg

34 3-Wyoming

024%7E10.jpg

36 Wayne and Carpenter

025%7E6.jpg

15 (short route) Wayne and Chelten

028%7E8.jpg

11 Torresdale and Erie

018%7E13.jpg

and now for the transit shots:

5576 with a messed up display, the "Frankford" Is misplaced

012%7E16.jpg

8183 with missing stickers

006%7E18.jpg

8178 chilling at the 58 layover point:

011%7E16.jpg

8184 on the wrong route....

008%7E18.jpg

my camera died and i had to replace them before taking these two shots of the E40s

001%7E24.jpg

002%7E22.jpg

someone else was there with me at the 66 stop taking pictures, but i dunno who, i was just thinking about those trash truck ZFers, 5781 passed by me, and sounded exactly like a 5600, i did not hear any ZF whirring from that bus...

anyway, ENJOY!!!! ;);););)

Nice pix from Ol' Town Pennsylvania.

thanks dude I never heard someone call Philly "Ol Town PA" but it works... now that i think about it... i never really heard any nicknames for Philly, i'm still getting used to people calling it "The City of Brotherly Love" :P:(

Nice photos!

bah, i've seen better, but thanks

That nickname is thanks to the experience in Pocono, PA, Reading, PA and Lancaster Co. as well as Philly as been an old US Capitol.

And no problem.

I learned about some of that stuff... weird how things are now lol the US capital is it's own city/state, yet, it's not labeled as a separate state or part of Maryland, it's just Washington DC

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing you caught those Comly hyrbids when you did; for some bizarre reason, Comly doens't run the hybrids on Saturdays or Sundays, but instead opt to run a lot of NABIs. On the flip side, now that Frankford is starting to get their batch of hybrids, it will make for some interesting bus fanning at Bridge-Pratt.

Archived