Princeton Junction 8/12/09

styckx

Nice!

You caught an arrow 3 shorty! Usually arrows on the :nec: run at least 8, max 12 cars, shorter than that are not usual.

And you caught a front pantograph running keystone! :eek:!

- A

Nice!

You caught an arrow 3 shorty! Usually arrows on the :nec: run at least 8, max 12 cars, shorter than that are not usual.

And you caught a front pantograph running keystone! :eek:!

- A

haha, i didn't even notice any of that :) Only thing I noticed was more ALP44's lugging comet cars around then I usually see.

Weird thing did happen on my ML train heading back to Trenton.

Twice the train tried to depart, and both times the lights flickered/ac went out in my car and the train rolled backwards a foot.

Then a conductor walked over and opened a compartment next to one of the doors, did "something" (I couldn't see what was inside) lights/ac came back on and he said "now we have power", and off we went finally. Train was being pushed.

Keystones can run with either pantograph up, no restrictions. Just can't have both up, but then again if that happened...

I've seen it many times actually. The thing with Keystones is that after the trains arrive at 30th St Station from NY, they switch to reverse in order to access the Keystone Corridor and vice versa. That's why many of those motormen "forgot" to switch the pantographs.

I've seen it many times actually. The thing with Keystones is that after the trains arrive at 30th St Station from NY, they switch to reverse in order to access the Keystone Corridor and vice versa. That's why many of those motormen "forgot" to switch the pantographs.

It happens all the time. Like I said no restrictions.

Archived