Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

R68 on the (N)/(W)

R32 3838

to me, there are two possible reasons why R68/68As are making a short comeback on the (N)(W)

1. the R160s are malfunctioning and being taken out of service.

2. the R160s are going on the (Q) in exchange for its R68/68As. i have reason to believe this because lately, i have been seeing more R160s on that line and the number of R68/68As is decreasing.

i think this is only temporary, though. when more R160s enter, the R68/68As may disappear off the Broadway Line

I didn't know they were completely removed from any of those lines officially. AFAIK, R-68s could still be used on any line out of CI Yd and were still seen on both the (N) & (W) Line recently. It's funny to see so much fuss made over R-68s running on two lines which they have run on continuously for years! Quite a bore, if you ask me. :tdown:

I didn't know they were completely removed from any of those lines officially. AFAIK, R-68s could still be used on any line out of CI Yd and were still seen on both the (N) & (W) Line recently. It's funny to see so much fuss made over R-68s running on two lines which they have run on continuously for years! Quite a bore, if you ask me. :tdown:

IAWTP!

to me, there are two possible reasons why R68/68As are making a short comeback on the (N)(W)

1. the R160s are malfunctioning and being taken out of service.

2. the R160s are going on the (Q) in exchange for its R68/68As. i have reason to believe this because lately, i have been seeing more R160s on that line and the number of R68/68As is decreasing.

i think this is only temporary, though. when more R160s enter, the R68/68As may disappear off the Broadway Line

Nope, 1 Reason Rerember, CI Lost 9123-9162 to Jamaica. That can be that reason and No the (Q) won't be 100% R160's, There is a plan forthe (:P getting them But don't know when, I rather R160's on the (B) than R68's, The R68's are better on the (Q).

I had a chance to ride an R68 on the (W) today. Very nice ride I enjoyed riding an hippo on the Astoria line once again. I really enjoy riding an R68/A on the Astoria line at night, very smooth, relaxing and nice senic views. :cool:

Archived