Tunnels

INDman

Some photos from friends. There not mine so don't bother saying that it's tresspassing or I should not be there blah blah blah. Enjoy.

w4split2.jpg

layup2.jpg

layup1.jpg

Remeber, these are not mine and don't worry how or who took them and just enjoy them.

I love the wide-angle views. I've been meaning to get a 12mm lens for my camera, but the price is a big issue...

DSLRS are a huge money pit. All it takes is your first lens purchase and then you want to buy more and more.

These definitely look like they belong to user devb. He takes stunning photos and always has access to a lot of restricted areas around the city. If they do belong to him he'll pop in here and verify it.

Nope, there not his, but there from a friend who runs in the same crew.

Those are effing awesome! :cool: I wish I could get shots like those, but I'll stay within my limits and probably stay with platform-level shots (that's probably the closest I'll ever get to the tracks anyway. :P

Nice finds, but I believe this photographer is most likely a (MTA) worker, since the T/O and C/R may report it to police if they see an un-authourized person.

Remember, these are not mine and don't worry how or who took them and just enjoy them.

Archived