Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
INDman

Tunnels

Some photos from friends. There not mine so don't bother saying that it's tresspassing or I should not be there blah blah blah. Enjoy.

w4split2.jpg

layup2.jpg

layup1.jpg

Remeber, these are not mine and don't worry how or who took them and just enjoy them.

(V)ery crisp photos man hey no tresspassn;) nice pics

Thanks man, I'll pass the word to my source.

Oooo Nice. How did he manage lighting it up so nice and bright?

He is a great photog and he uses a tripod, which yea it forboten, but thats the least of his troubles.

He is a great photog and he uses a tripod, which yea it forboten, but thats the least of his troubles.

That helps a ton load.

I love the wide-angle views. I've been meaning to get a 12mm lens for my camera, but the price is a big issue...

DSLRS are a huge money pit. All it takes is your first lens purchase and then you want to buy more and more.

GREEEEAT tunnel shots my dude, they look very IND'ish, is that Queens Blvd?

The first one is south of West 4th and the other two are on the Broadway Line.

These definitely look like they belong to user devb. He takes stunning photos and always has access to a lot of restricted areas around the city. If they do belong to him he'll pop in here and verify it.

These definitely look like they belong to user devb. He takes stunning photos and always has access to a lot of restricted areas around the city. If they do belong to him he'll pop in here and verify it.

Nope, there not his, but there from a friend who runs in the same crew.

Those are effing awesome! :cool: I wish I could get shots like those, but I'll stay within my limits and probably stay with platform-level shots (that's probably the closest I'll ever get to the tracks anyway. :P

Now thatis hot! Even for tunnels u get a clear view in DARK! where is this at?

Somebody answered it a few posts ahead of you.

Great pictures! This shows how good photography could turn out if its in the tunnels!

Nice finds, but I believe this photographer is most likely a (MTA) worker, since the T/O and C/R may report it to police if they see an un-authourized person.

Remember, these are not mine and don't worry how or who took them and just enjoy them.