Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ken S.

E60 and a Steam-Heat Silver Service

Nice!

Do you experience any yawing on those E60? :cool:

- A

Yawing? :confused:

and thanks.

Yea, they were pulled from pax service due to horizontal sway during acceleration. Put strain on the tie clips. You can actually see this phenomenon in several youtube clips, kinda freaky actually. B):confused:

- A

Yea, they were pulled from pax service due to horizontal sway during acceleration. Put strain on the tie clips. You can actually see this phenomenon in several youtube clips, kinda freaky actually. :):confused:

- A

Mine doesn't do that, but it does pull. The HHP couldn't even pull 4 Comets without straining.

I retooled the HHP's in my fleet one of which is at the house layout the others on a friends on long term loan. By Retooling them I am able to have them power 15 car trains with out any problems before the max I could do was 6 or 7 amfleets or any other type of car. If your afraid to play with the motor though I advise not doing it though, but they can pull.

Btw Nice E60:tup::tup: