Paintball

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I have never played Paintball but this sounds like fun.

How is Paintball played, please?

-Go to a place to play

-Put on your gear (or rent some)

-Join a group leader who will take you guys to various courses and split you into teams

-Stick with the group and play your "maps"

-When the game starts shoot at the other team

-Hide behind stuff so you don't get hit.

-Each course has its own set of rules (capture the flag, kill the other team, etc.)

-Complete the objective to win

-If you get shot anywhere other than your hands, the gun, or your feet and the paintball explodes you are "dead" and must walk off the field and wait with everyone else "dead" for the next game. If you are shot and the paintball does not explode you are not dead so keep playing.

That's it.

-Go to a place to play

-Put on your gear (or rent some)

-Join a group leader who will take you guys to various courses and split you into teams

-Stick with the group and play your "maps"

-When the game starts shoot at the other team

-Hide behind stuff so you don't get hit.

-Each course has its own set of rules (capture the flag, kill the other team, etc.)

-Complete the objective to win

-If you get shot anywhere other than your hands, the gun, or your feet and the paintball explodes you are "dead" and must walk off the field and wait with everyone else "dead" for the next game. If you are shot and the paintball does not explode you are not dead so keep playing.

That's it.

Where I play, any hit on you regardless of location is considered a hit. Get hit in the tank, you're "dead". Get hit on your barrel, you're "dead". Makes people actually go out and play instead of camping.

Where I play, any hit on you regardless of location is considered a hit. Get hit in the tank, you're "dead". Get hit on your barrel, you're "dead". Makes people actually go out and play instead of camping.

Hmm...interesting.

I can't say I agree with the hand or foot rule not counting as a hit but the gun I definitely agree with. If someone shot my gun with a real gun I wouldn't be dead (or even injured) unless the bullet deflected into me right?

Same should be for paintball.

Hmm...interesting.

I can't say I agree with the hand or foot rule not counting as a hit but the gun I definitely agree with. If someone shot my gun with a real gun I wouldn't be dead (or even injured) unless the bullet deflected into me right?

Same should be for paintball.

Yeah but the problem is that lots of people take advantage of that and just hide and sit in a spot since they will still be in the game even if they get hit in the gun or someplace else. By removing that rule, it forces people to keep moving instead of camping in a location since if they do get hit anywhere they will be out.

Archived