Flushing Trilogy+new route tape Desitination

NYtransit

excellent photos

anyone else notice they dont change the front sign to express anymore?

yup since the the roll sign lights on the side does the work and maybe a waste of time changing signs. Tho ve seen <7>Express sometimes

Nice pics! I actually really like the new ones as I tended to forget that the old ones were there due to their color and the font standing out less. These will be more useful. I rode on car 1839 today and the entire 5-car set has these. One thing I noticed today though, was why is there an airport bus listed at Grand Central?

yup since the the roll sign lights on the side does the work and maybe a waste of time changing signs. Tho ve seen <7>Express sometimes

Yea but often the first thing people see when its coming into the station is the front sign, not the lights on the side.

Nice pics! I actually really like the new ones as I tended to forget that the old ones were there due to their color and the font standing out less. These will be more useful. I rode on car 1839 today and the entire 5-car set has these. One thing I noticed today though, was why is there an airport bus listed at Grand Central?

There's airport bus service at Grand Central.

Archived