RGTankman

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what DCAS means on the recording for the 8006 when it says "not on outstanding certification" for a status?

it means they haven't called any one from that list

they are still working on 5025 list

boss does not count, i am talking about medical and stuff

They will have to start calling 8006 soon, People in training now are 3800 numbers, and if i am not mistaking the last number on 5025 was 4500 or so

so with in 4-6 weeks they will get to the end of the 5025 list of people

#4,885 eligibles on the 5025 list. Brighton Local who posts on here is #4,070....don't think he has been notified yet to come down for the pre hiring process.

Ok cool..let's hope it picks up again. Maybe some end of year retirements might boost it.

Thanks!!

I complitly forgot last night that there is another list in between 5025 and 8006

mabstoa 2XXX list

Yes, but as of now they aren't hiring anymore from that list(2801,2901) until this fall. Still, that is a smaller bus division than NYCT.

There will be a Mabstoa/MTA Bus exam early next year, this means that they are nearing the end of those current lists.

:cool:I am waiting very patiently for this to start. I am on 8006 and a list # 645 I am trying to study up on the air brake test. i learned the steps at Academy but I forgot what they are.

Good luck to all(NYCT)

It's been a little over a year since I got my CDL but I haven't forgotten the air brakes test. If you can remember this word(ALSAPS)you will be all right. I am #706, I don't mind the wait just as long as I know what is going on with the current list, etc.

1. (A)ir leakage test,

2. (L)ow air pressure warning signal test

3. (S)pring brake test,

4. (A)ir compressor cut off test

5. (P)arking brake test.

6. (S)ervice brake test.

Archived