Rockaway Mall Action

Ken S.

Really nice!

Very nice HHP-8.

Nice shots!

I have that cr hack too! I'm thinking of buying NS 3010 as they make it, then I could run the usual HO-2 consist.

Thanks, and don't forget about the NJT Geeps and Cabooses that are coming from Atlas. I'm thinking about buying one of the Geeps to haul passenger trains.

Thanks, and don't forget about the NJT Geeps and Cabooses that are coming from Atlas. I'm thinking about buying one of the Geeps to haul passenger trains.

I know I can't wait, I'll have to some work to them but they will make NJT trains look much nicer. The U34CH is getting a little out of the era I model so to have the geeps running with the F40's will be great. Make it look more modern, then I have to splurge for some PL42AC kits.

I know I can't wait, I'll have to some work to them but they will make NJT trains look much nicer. The U34CH is getting a little out of the era I model so to have the geeps running with the F40's will be great. Make it look more modern, then I have to splurge for some PL42AC kits.

You can always come up with a story to keep the U34 around like it was rebuilt to -8 or -9 standards internally. UP's E9s are apparently GP38-2s on the inside.

Archived