Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ken S.

Rockaway Mall Action

NS H-02 with 3037 and Caboose.

NS3037.jpg

CR21303.jpg

Hoboken bound (C) no wait, there's a G.O. it's a (V) with Amtrak RDCs.

AMTK12.jpg

Flemington bound (M) Train with HHP and Comet IVs.

AMTK664.jpg

NJT5018.jpg

Liking that ConRail Bay Window Caboose:tup:

That's the exact same caboose that's stationed in Dover and the 3037 was recently used on the H-02.

Edited by Ken S.
tense on word

Nice shots!

I have that cr hack too! I'm thinking of buying NS 3010 as they make it, then I could run the usual HO-2 consist.

Really nice!

Very nice HHP-8.

Nice shots!

I have that cr hack too! I'm thinking of buying NS 3010 as they make it, then I could run the usual HO-2 consist.

Thanks, and don't forget about the NJT Geeps and Cabooses that are coming from Atlas. I'm thinking about buying one of the Geeps to haul passenger trains.

Thanks, and don't forget about the NJT Geeps and Cabooses that are coming from Atlas. I'm thinking about buying one of the Geeps to haul passenger trains.

I know I can't wait, I'll have to some work to them but they will make NJT trains look much nicer. The U34CH is getting a little out of the era I model so to have the geeps running with the F40's will be great. Make it look more modern, then I have to splurge for some PL42AC kits.

I know I can't wait, I'll have to some work to them but they will make NJT trains look much nicer. The U34CH is getting a little out of the era I model so to have the geeps running with the F40's will be great. Make it look more modern, then I have to splurge for some PL42AC kits.

You can always come up with a story to keep the U34 around like it was rebuilt to -8 or -9 standards internally. UP's E9s are apparently GP38-2s on the inside.