My weekend SMEE Summrary

R32 3838

Okay the only 2 B divison Lines that had SMEE's running were the (A)/® lines:

The (A) had atleast 1 Trainset of R32's 3671 was the headder

The (R) had 1 R32 and 3 SOLID R42 Trainsets, Not A Single R40M was in sight, I was pissed because that was My Main Plain so, I just Rode the R32 instead, The Last Round Trip We turned around at Canal st then Headed back to 71st ave, I will post the Pictures tommorrow.

But There is some Mods running today, Saw on on the (R) 2nd to last car, And the same R32 that I took yesterday and an R32 on the (V).

• 3 weeks later...

Last Saturday I rode the R160s on the J line from Sutphin Boulevard/

Archer Avenue/JFK Airport in Queens to the final stop Chambers Street in

New York City. It was my second time I been rode the R160s on this line and the last time I rode this it was back in January of this past year. Those cars are the best!!!!;)

I don't know about R32's on the (A) only see one set and that was Thursday PM Rush. If they suspend (C) service one weekend you make see a few R32 on the (A) since they use (C) equipment change the signs and add two cars in the Yard.

Yea, that 32 you brought on the stand Thursday wuz a beut!!....no notch on the brake, held down master controller all the way to Euclid in fear of going into emergency..:confused:

Yea, that 32 you brought on the stand Thursday wuz a beut!!....no notch on the brake, held down master controller all the way to Euclid in fear of going into emergency..:confused:

Can't you tell if the train is in full service by checking the pressure guage?

Oh that was a good move, since it's an annoying problem uphere in Boston's MBTA Red Line when the train goes into emergency, to hold the Master Controller down, the M/C on the R32s are the best as the ones on the Slants

And you also didn't have to deal with ATO Codes as well, like, 25 or 10. Do you guys ever get to do 50? (80 km/h)

As is the case with most trains it will vary from train to train, even similar equipment...the point is I probably could put it in full service but I didnt want to take a chance...

Is there certian equipment were it is very easy to tell like with the combine handle on the R44/46?

Archived