Search is on for subway pervert thief

Harry

Cops are hunting for a sicko thief who masturbated in front of a woman and stole another straphanger's cell phone during separate subway rides last month.

The perv sat next to a woman and pleasured himself on a Coney Island-bound (D) train in Brooklyn on July 30, police said. He fled the train when it stopped at a later station.

A fellow passenger used a cell phone to snap a photo of the suspect.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/08/18/2009-08-18_search_is_on_for_subway_pervert_thief.html#ixzz0OXDcXWUN

post-1-133288580726_thumb.jpg

Is the NYC subway becoming the Barcelona Metro or what?

Actually it's becoing more like the T uphere in Boston (MBTA) A lot of this molestation has been going on mostly on the Red and Green Lines andour MBTA Police Departmnthas been ctaching most of this plus they have a perv patrol unit systemwide here in Boston. Hopefully he'll be ID'd soon and prosecuted fully.

Perfect example of how the subways can be unpredictable these days.First we hear about a guy that had his business hanging out and decided to play with himself in front of a lady and now this?.I hope they find this weirdo soon because he can be capable of doing physical harm to innocent people god forbid.This reminds me of a flasher that was on the (6) Lexington Avenue Line a decade ago,he even flashed at me and a few people one morning,i almost lost my breakfast seeing that.MTA needs to stop worrying about railfans and their camcorders and cameras and really worry about sickos like this.Guys be careful out there because the subway can be a dangerous environment.

This brings up an interesting question, what do you call these type of subway deviants? The subway fanatics got the nickname "foamers", it is probably fair that these pants trout fisherman got a nickname too. I think I got a nickname for them too, "creamers". That is the best I can come up with on short notice.

The coolest story I have heard was when my friend was on the E train in the evening and some kid standing up infront of the doors next to my friend just whips his penis out and starts masturbating to this lady and this other guy who was sitting across my friend goes up to my friend and says "hey do you know who I am?" my friend replied "nope" and the guy pulls out a badge from under his shirt and told my friend to move and then another guy gets up from sitting down and they surrounded the guy who was masturbating and started screaming at him " hey WTF are you doing? What makes you think you can do that here?! " and they threw his ass in cuffs and took him off the train the next stop. Unfortunately they are not around that often when these sick perverts do this most of the time.

Archived