When is QV getting NEW buses?

dmouse

I don't think Queens Village is getting Next Gens. To be honest, Queens Village doesn't really need new buses at the moment.

Yeah... They have some fairly recent Novas, and part of the first batch of OG's. They'll probably get new buses when those 9000 series Novas retire, but that's not gonna be for a while.

Well that is true.... QVs oldest buses are the TMCs and they're in fine condition.

Hey when is Southwest Brooklyn's Ulmer Park getting new buses? Other than the MCI express buses almost alll of the Ulmer fleet has buses that include TMC's and Nova made between 1992-1999. They should get the next fleet of new buses for their local fleet.

Even Baisley Park Far Rockaway and LGA as a whole now has newer buses than Ulmer.:mad:

Hey when is Southwest Brooklyn's Ulmer Park getting new buses? Other than the MCI express buses almost alll of the Ulmer fleet has buses that include TMC's and Nova made between 1992-1999. They should get the next fleet of new buses for their local fleet.

Even Baisley Park Far Rockaway and LGA as a whole now has newer buses than Ulmer.:mad:

UP does not have any TMCs, the oldest RTSs in service at Ulmer Park is from 1996.

Queens Village Depot have 65 Orion7CNG #6425 - #6489.

They're not CNG.

Well that is true.... QVs oldest buses are the TMCs and they're in fine condition.

The (MTA) wants to get rid of those 1991 TMC's system-wide, but there are only 8 of them at QV. I'm talking when the 95-97 Novas get replaced, because there are 90 there.

The (MTA) wants to get rid of those 1991 TMC's system-wide, but there are only 8 of them at QV. I'm talking when the 95-97 Novas get replaced, because there are 90 there.

So basically QV is getting nothing new untill its time to retire the novas right?

Queens Village has nice buses. And I don't like the ones that some depots got, the ones where everytime the bell rings it says, "Please exit through the rear door" in the loud annoying voice. Those are pretty cool buses, and I love how cold it gets on them.

IMO I think it was very retar... (Let me put it in a nice way)dumb to put automated voices for stuff like that.

I'm pleased with what's at QV. Now if only we could Orion 5's again :cool:

Archived