A-div photos from my city trip today

lilbluefoxie

The A-div photos from my city trip today:

Rollsign on the (1), I thought they would have changed the rollsign due to the service interruptions.

IMG_3041.JPG

(S) in Grand Central, one of the easiest places to get a good subway photo.

IMG_3045.JPG

(7) in Grand Central, I noticed there were a lot of <7> trains going Queensbound today, at times when <7> express doesnt usually run. I wish they wouldnt be so lazy about changing the front signs.

IMG_3048.JPG

I'm actually surprised that they didn't change the north rollsign. It could have read "Shuttle" or something like it. And I don't think there's a destination sign for 168th Street either.

Nice photos. I don't believe there's a "168 St-Broadway" rollsign. There is one for "137 St-Broadway" & "Dyckman St," but those are the nearest ones and they'd be misleading.

There is none. 168th isnt really a Terminal.

On the other hangs Good Pics!

Your camera takes nice pics.

it depends on the station, I have plenty of blurry shots from that day, where it just wasnt light enough. Lighting makes a big difference. Grand Central at the shuttle platform is very bright and well lit, plus theres that railing to balance the camera on, so taking photos there is easy. the (7) area is bright too. Ive found 14 St on the 8 ave line is bright too. Obviously outdoor stations are the easiest to get clear shots from. I want to visit some of those outdoor stations on the (1)

I think underground stations has more lighting than the elevated stations. I've never took station pics though.

It depends, if its an island platform and theres a lot of florescent lights and white tiles, you have more light than if you have to shoot into the dark center tracks, no station down there will be brighter than daylight on an elevaed platform.

Archived