M Line Strip Map (work in progress)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if any forum member who likes the (M) route wants to use it as their sig graphic, let me know. Ill most probably say yes but id like to know who wants to use it :P

I would hold off on that. I'm about to write up some new size policies for signatures. There are some signatures that are getting out of hand.

I would hold off on that. I'm about to write up some new size policies with signatures. There are some signatures that are getting out of hand.

If anything they should be resized to a certain width/height, especially if they're pictures taken with a camera. They probably shouldn't be any bigger than 320x240.

yea might not be a good idea on second thought, the thing is like 1000 pixels wide, if you resize it, it doesnt come out well.

Signs like what you and I have is a different story, but if someone chooses to add a picture, then it should be sized down.

(A) wont fit since (R) barely fits, I think we can safely assume that the (A) wont get the R143, itll probably be 50 years by the time it gets the R160, when that becomes the old train, and the R68s are rusting away.

Here is the (R) for Julio, thats all for today.

r-line-strip-map.jpg

Archived