M Line Strip Map (work in progress)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Manhattan bound one is incorrect. The lights would be lit up from right to left with the lights turning off as it proceeds down towards Manhattan.

Oh, I see. I wasn't sure if it would be right or not, cause all I did for the Manhattan Bound one is reverse the frames.

Nice work.

The (E) QBL stations should say (R)(G), not just (G).

Well the R143s were delivered around the time the (V) was introduced, and the (E) only stops at the local stations at nights. GOs are understandable but the (R) shouldn't be listed.

Well the R143s were delivered around the time the (V) was introduced, and the (E) only stops at the local stations at nights. GOs are understandable but the (R) shouldn't be listed.

Thats the rationale I used, when the (E) is going local during late nights, only the (G) is there, the (R) is stuck down in brooklyn.

Also here is the (7) train strip map, I forget who requested it.

7-line-strip-map.jpg

You forgot to extend to Church Av.

Great job lilblue! Hem I guess I'd add on to what Yuki said and maybe you should add stations up to Coney Island [when the G replaces the F]. But again great job.

Remember that the stripmaps are based off when the R142 and R143 were delivered respectively. So in the case of the (G), nothing needs changing as that was the service pattern of the line.

Remember that the stripmaps are based off when the R142 and R143 were delivered respectively. So in the case of the (G), nothing needs changing as that was the service pattern of the line.

True, but at least add up to Church Av then. The 4's strip map is extended all the way to New Lots. Granted that's normal late night service, but those stations are there.

Again, just my 2 cents and again great job on the strip map.

Archived