Former Giant star WR Plaxico Burress agrees to plea deal and gets 2 years in jail

Shortline Bus

Breaking News. According to WNBC-TV.Ch. 4 Plaxico Burress has agreed to a plea deal. In exchange for pleading 'gulity' for illegal usage from his accidentel shooting of himself at a Manhattan night club last year.

Burress according to WNBC-TV/Ch. 4 will get 2 years in jail with chance for parole after 18 months.

Another talented and gifted NFL star now going to jail on a felony.

A general question? With the Vick, Stallworth and now Burress convicted 'felonies' it is time for the NFL owners to create a rule that bans 'felonies' from ever playing again?

This is sad.....very sad....I feel sorry for the guy...sure he was wrong for what he did....I mean I support the no gun laws in the city of newyork......I just feel bad for a guy wwho would had a great furture.........now with that said......I feel there should be no ban...there doing there time......in jail vick...now plax....stallworth is a differnt story........but I feel people should get a 2nd chance so people do change.....and hopefully in 20 month he will start back on the righ track........

P.s I wonder what godell would had done.......

(J)(F)(K)......(JFK)

They are going to have to put him in protective custody, otherwise he will get killed in prison, rich athletes/celebrities are easy targets. I am sure he will eat better then all of the other inmates. I don't feel sorry for him at all. Jayson Williams could be his cellmate in the near future. :cool:

Another sad story of a celebrity doing jail time for something stupid he/she has done.I believe that celebrities have tremendous influence on todays youth and their negative actions can be harmful to others.The deed is done and unfortunately he has to pay for it.I just pray for his well being and i hope he reflects on this past negative action.

They are going to have to put him in protective custody, otherwise he will get killed in prison, rich athletes/celebrities are easy targets.

Nah man hes rich, he doesnt need protective custody because celebrities get pampered in prison and wont be treated like the rest of "General Population" Hell have cable TV, high class food and amenities. They will automatically give him his own private cell that is not like the typical solitary confinement ones either.

Archived