Flying R46 from Wednesday and more.

I had my Medic Revisit on Wednesday, I have to go every 6 mouths.

Thanks every one for the compliments.

One more thing, How did someone get the links to work right.? When I forst posted them, they did not work.

I did it. When you post something, there will be an icon which allows you to post an image. Just copy the direct link of the image, click on the 'insert image' icon above, paste the link of the image in the new window which will pop open, and repeat as many times as necessary. :)

One more thing, How did someone get the links to work right.? When I forst posted them, they did not work.

I edited your post and changed the image tags from HTML code to BB code. BB code is used to create links on forums. HTML is not allowed here.

I did it.

He means who edited and corrected his original post not what you posted.

I had my Medic Revisit on Wednesday, I have to go every 6 mouths.

Thanks every one for the compliments.

Personal? or the TA? I thought for T/Os it was every year and C/R every two.

I edited your post and changed the image tags from HTML code to BB code. BB code is used to create links on forums. HTML is not allowed here.

He means who edited and corrected his original post not what you posted.

Oh, I see what you mean. At first I quoted the images he had intentionally wanted to post, but someone must have actually edited his post, and seeing from the above comment, you did it for him. Still, all in a day's work. ;)

Personal? or the TA? I thought for T/Os it was every year and C/R every two.

It is 1 year for T/O and 2 years for C/R. But I have High Blood Presser and they have to watch me alot more. As long as it is under controll then I remain in serivce if not I am out with no work. So don't worry they will pull me if it bad. knock on wood it's been good for over 10 years.

Archived