Will any subway route get an A grade

Eastman346

Will there be a subway route that will get an A grade?  

1. 1. Will there be a subway route that will get an A grade?

yes i think the Q line has a chance of getting an A grade or maybe the N line because of the R160

The most I see the (Q) or (N) getting is a B- or the most a B+. We'll have to just wait and see. I'm can't wait to grade the (N). I already know what I'm going to give the route.

The most I see the (Q) or (N) getting is a B- or the most a B+. We'll have to just wait and see. I'm can't wait to grade the (N). I already know what I'm going to give the route.

Definitely, the Q and / or N should have a nice chance in the B grade range.

However, Harry, after your posts and experiences in the past week with the Nancy, and not showing up, how do you feel about it? :D

I really doubt any route would get an A as a grade. Theres always something there in every line that people would grade poorly and thus ruining the chances of a line getting an A grade. The (N) has no chance of getting an A, mainly because of how the schedule is set up for the line and the delays it encounters alot. Also the G.O.s on the line. I agree that the (Q) could get an a, but cleanliness and when the line goes FUBAR might hurt its chances. We'll just have to wait to see the final results.

I'm going to vote no on this poll. My wife and my neighbor use the D and they have no complaints about it. Even though I would like the West End to receive an D I highly doubt it will. I don't see any line getting an A grade but it will interesting to see once all the routes are graded.

I'm going to vote no on this poll. My wife and my neighbor use the D and they have no complaints about it. Even though I would like the West End to receive an D I highly doubt it will. I don't see any line getting an A grade but it will interesting to see once all the routes are graded.

The D received a C- :D

Archived