Demo of city bus simulater i downloaded

Its just the demo pack that features the tutorial and bits of free roam. In the final version, you will be able to add more routes and buses to the game. TML-Studios has already gotten Design-X to design two buses as free addons for the game when it is released.

I downloaded the demo, started it, it changed to 640x480 then wrote sumthin "your system blah blah blah cannot run in blah blah blah, make sure the settings are on 32bit" Now my pc CAN run on 640x480, and the settings ARE on 32bit. So what's this bullshit error-msg? what should i do to make the demo run?

I downloaded the demo, started it, it changed to 640x480 then wrote sumthin "your system blah blah blah cannot run in blah blah blah, make sure the settings are on 32bit" Now my pc CAN run on 640x480, and the settings ARE on 32bit. So what's this bullshit error-msg? what should i do to make the demo run?

Are you using Windows Vista Home Basic?

System Requirements

2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon MP multicore processor or comparable

Windows® Vista / XP, DirectX® 9.0c

RAM: Windows® XP 1 GB , Windows® Vista 2 GB

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card

Installations-Size: 3.0 GB

Please note that our bus simulation will have a low and a high version. You can select the version in the main menu of the game.

We suggest the following specs for very good frame rates in the high version:

3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon MP multicore processor or comparable

Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista;

2 GB RAM

Free space on hard disk: 3 GB

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800(GT) or equal ATI

Copied from the site, and yes it's for XP.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you plan on buying this game, your processor MUST BE DUAL CORE!

It does NOT work on a SINGLE CORE!

No P4, Celeron, P3, AMD64 Single core.

Have AT LEAST a Core 2 Duo and a NVidia 9500GT

Well i don't have a Dual Core PC only a single one so i guess i won't be able to enjoy this good simulator till i get one B)

**** Dual-Core

Yah, Dual Core only

Thats why I bought a new PC.....CORE 2 QUAD B)

If your CPU clock is above 1.4Ghz, and you have at least 80GBs HDD and 1GBs memory you should be fine with this game.

Well the list of the peripherals and stuff of my pc says it has a 2.4 GHZ processor, but the win XP says it has a 1.8 GHZ, ram is only 256 MB or 512MB vidcard is a geforce FX 4200 with 128MB, soundcard is a Soundblaster Live 5.1, HDDs are one 80GB Samsung and one 160GB Maxtor. As i already wrote, i DLed the demo, started it, it changed to 640x480 then wrote sumthin "your system blah blah blah cannot run in blah blah blah, make sure the settings are on 32bit", my pc CAN run on 640x480, and the settings ARE on 32bit.

So what's this bullshit error-msg? what should i do to make the demo run?

Archived