Demo of city bus simulater i downloaded

Well the list of the peripherals and stuff of my pc says it has a 2.4 GHZ processor, but the win XP says it has a 1.8 GHZ, ram is only 256 MB or 512MB vidcard is a geforce FX 4200 with 128MB, soundcard is a Soundblaster Live 5.1, HDDs are one 80GB Samsung and one 160GB Maxtor. As i already wrote, i DLed the demo, started it, it changed to 640x480 then wrote sumthin "your system blah blah blah cannot run in blah blah blah, make sure the settings are on 32bit", my pc CAN run on 640x480, and the settings ARE on 32bit.

So what's this bullshit error-msg? what should i do to make the demo run?

It needs a DUAL-CORE processor.

List of them:

Intel Pentium Dual Core

Core 2 (Duo, Quad, Extreme)

AMD 64 X2

and some more.....

If you do NOT have a dual core, you will NOT be able to run this game, m'kay?

To find out if you have dualcore:

Press Control Alt Delete to open Task Manager

Go to Performance tab.

If you dont see two graphs in the CPU usage area, then you have single core

IF you have a Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading, you wont be able to run this game. It is not a true dual core.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
If your CPU clock is above 1.4Ghz, and you have at least 80GBs HDD and 1GBs memory you should be fine with this game.

Indeed it works perfectly fine with a single core(obviously slower then a multicore) but it still works.

My Specs:

Windows XP SP3, Compaq Presario SR1030NX, 2.16GHz,3000+ AMD Athalon processor,1 Gig of Ram,512MB Nvidia 7600GS Overclocked, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE,6.1 surround sound, 500W Power Supply, Presario C: 145GB memory(internal HDD),Western Digitial 1TB Mybook Essential Edition(external HDD), 11 USB 2.0 slots,CD drive,DVD/CD writer drive,17" Compaq 7550,15" NEC Multisync LCD1525M

Indeed it works perfectly fine with a single core(obviously slower then a multicore) but it still works.

My Specs:

Windows XP SP3, Compaq Presario SR1030NX, 2.16GHz,3000+ AMD Athalon processor,1 Gig of Ram,512MB Nvidia 7600GS Overclocked, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE,6.1 surround sound, 500W Power Supply, Presario C: 145GB memory(internal HDD),Western Digitial 1TB Mybook Essential Edition(external HDD), 11 USB 2.0 slots,CD drive,DVD/CD writer drive,17" Compaq 7550,15" NEC Multisync LCD1525M

oh my god it probably runs very slow :)

Does the steering wheel take forever to turn?

Archived