Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
LIRR 154

Metro North Interview Process

I have a question on MNRR interview process for anybody who is familiar with them.This morning I receive a call for an interview scheduled this Mon.But I miss the call on my cell phone. When I got the chance to call them back to set up a time, they informed me that Mon interview session is filled and I could be rescheduled in two weeks. My question is there any chance them calling me back to reschedule since I miss the first call. Any help will greatly be appreciated...

Thanks....

Inventory Control Clerk

I pass the test and the background check already. Next was the interview..

when did you apply it? i don't know anyone knows about this a/c test?

when did you apply it? i don't know anyone knows about this a/c test?

I applied Aug 1 and I went to orientation and testing Aug 6. From what I understand and this is from another website is that the Assistant Conductor test is on Aug 27 and all applicants who have been accepted has been notified.

I applied Aug 1 and I went to orientation and testing Aug 6. From what I understand and this is from another website is that the Assistant Conductor test is on Aug 27 and all applicants who have been accepted has been notified.

i didn't get any. i guess i didn't make it. do they mail you or call you for the test?

i didn't get any. i guess i didn't make it. do they mail you or call you for the test?

They email you for the test and if you pass they call you for the interview.

They email you for the test and if you pass they call you for the interview.

thx for all the info good luck with your employment with mnrr

thx for all the info good luck with your employment with mnrr

Thanks... And good luck with yours. I also like to add that they are expecting to hold classes for A/C late 09' and mid 10'. Who knows if you didn't get a response for this test you might for the next test.Not everyone passes the test or pass the background check and they need a certain number of applicants in the pool.Don't give up ,you never know...

I took the exam a year ago, passed it, my background check was all done, and applied for the Inventory Control Clerk position that was recently available and was never even called for an interview for that position.

I took the exam a year ago, passed it, my background check was all done, and applied for the Inventory Control Clerk position that was recently available and was never even called for an interview for that position.

There is a chance that even though there are vacancies for a given position today, there won't be tomorrow due to bumping. In other words, if I got bumped from my position I could bump into either a vacant inventory control clerk job or one held by someone of less seniority.