Clouds

Nice.

Whenever i do clouds i try to find contrast and shoot that, because natural contrast is not only amazing & striking, but it allows you to take the image & show what your eye saw so others can enjoy too. :P

- A

Well i used the same camera for all the photos, simply changed the capture size. 10mp fine is like 4 megs jpeg file, while VGA is like 1.5 megs. I would really love to get a 16 gig MicroSD card & use it with my MASD-1 adapter. Currently i only have 2 gig, and so when it starts getting full, i have to start dropping the image size/resolution or risk running out of space. Once that happens i have to take the card out to use internal memory, but it's a hassle.

But yes, i agree, it produces very solid results even at the smaller res and vga. One of the reasons i love this camera :tup: over my old one (which was stolen actually). :(

- A

All the pics of clouds are awesome but yet for some reason, Julio's cloud pics(and one of Metsfan) looks like God is coming and maybe hiding behind the clouds.

Rays are hard to capture, since sometimes the eye can see it but the digital sensor can't get enough contrast to make them stand out.

- A

• 3 weeks later...

Archived