Which Buses from Bus Depots are fastest?

FamousNYLover

I not sure where this goes since it discuss both (MTA) Bus and (NYCT), Long Island Bus. I don't know if this question is ask. If it was sorry

Out of (MTA) Regional Bus, which bus depot has fast bus service?

From buses from depot I rode I rode:

1st Place: LaGuardia, Gun Hill, West Farms, Casey Stengel, Yukon and Castleton Depot, Manhattanville, Michael J. Quill.

2nd Place: College Point, Far Rockaway, JFK, Jackie Gleason.

3rd Place: Baisley Park, Queens Village, Fresh Pond

4th Place; Grand Av, Ulmer Park.

5th Place: Mitchelle Field, Rockville Cetre, Amsterdam.

What are your opinion on bus depot?

Out of all the MTA NYC Bus Depots (Not LIB or MTAB), Castleton and Yukon Depots take that award for having the fastest routes. And ever since those O7NGs came out to SI, it's been a wrap as those things can move.

These are all On-board O7NG videos from Youtube, one from each borough. Now you tell me which one is the fastest lol.

Manhattan (M104)

Bronx (Bx29)

Queens (Q39)

Brooklyn (B44)

Brooklyn (B44)

Staten Island (S78)

Staten Island (S78)

Staten Island (S89)

Far Rocaway, JFK, LGA, Spring Creek. I had my greatest RTS ride ever on 1190 on the Q35, after riding that bus I learned why the RTS is called the Rapid Transit Series. I once rode this 97xx TMC on the Q53 (Before they put governors on the buses) it was going so fast on the Broad Channel Island the bus was screaming and passing cars on the road!

College Point drivers mean business! Or, maybe I'm just a fangirl...

lol i'll agree with you so lets go with the 1st part. I have had B/os get me from 42nd to Glen Oaks in 30 mins off peak with a CNG on the LIE and Union.

QV drivers will fly, Quill eh it depends. Some are speed demons, a lot are turtles.

Archived